This small building is the former Chapel of the Christian Mission. The wooden structure is the work of popular art, built by workers from Barbados in the years 1909 and 1910.
Location: El Marañón, Panamá
Date: October 6th, 2018
Please do not use the photos posted or comments written on this site without explicit permission.
All images copyright Alfredo J. Martiz J. 2018 - All Rights Reserved