"The current cathedral was built between 1619 and 1626 by initiative of bishop Francisco de Cámara. The Cathedral tower was intervened to recuperate its use as a lookout."
Location: Conjunto Monumental Histórico de Panamá Viejo, Panamá
Date: October 27th, 2018
Please do not use the photos posted or comments written on this site without explicit permission.
All images copyright Alfredo J. Martiz J. 2018 - All Rights Reserved